Engagement Shoot / Love Shoot
An engagement photoshoot is an informal pre-wedding shoot arranged before your wedding. Not only is it a great way to get to know me – your photographer, but it totally prepares you for your actual wedding. It’s enjoyable and you quickly have a set of professional photos.
The advantage with an engagement shoot is that you get used to being in front of the camera and you get to know and be comfortable with my informal way of working. This is also your time to experiment and try out a few things and will help you know exactly what you want for your wedding day. It totally prepares you for your wedding photographs resulting in even better wedding images as you are much more relaxed and know what to expect. The time spent on your wedding day is also utilized more efficiently as you know exactly what to do so you start your wedding day photo session running. You can then use the photos from the Love Shoot on your wedding invites or on your wedding website if you wish. Expect to receive approx 70 to 80 images from your shoot in high res & print-ready.
I travel to you for your photoshoot to a location of your choice. That could be your home, a local park, beach, etc… It’s up to you…! You can also choose what sort of look you want. For example, most people go casual, some go a bit more formal, and some a bit of both. Again, it’s your choice and it’s something that we can discuss beforehand.
- 1-hour photo shoot (engagement or secret proposal) within Dublin county. For shoots outside of Dublin, please contact me for pricing.
- Skype or FaceTime call to plan the session.
- Private gallery with all your images available for high-resolution download, fully edited, and print-ready.
- Guest Signing Book, A4 size, 30 Pages – €95;
- Album, 20x20cm, 20 Pages – €490;
- Framed Print with extra-wide mount for your guests to sign on your wedding day – €195.